Monday, April 1, 2013

Journal 6


Watching the movie Misrepresentation I must say that it’s going to be a tough topic for me. By looking at the movie in a women view it really open my eyes to pay attention to different things that people are doing to get them and name or to get on the front cover or the magazine. Social networking is really common in this day in time to make yourself known or to get around the world for different people to know you. While parents are doing other things or not playing attention to their children little do they know that they are picking up bad habits of things on television or looking at different movies that is played on television that is consider of having their bodies exposed. Parents need to be careful of what is watching on television and their children are around. Most of our young ladies want to be like the celebrities on television and wanting to be like that person and using everything to be like them. They are cutting their hair body is changing it’s a lot going on. They are using to many details to used their bodies. In my time my parents didn’t let me look at what I wanted I had to watch something on television that is educated and that’s in a child place it is so different because we have young parents that is having babies and they is young they self. It doesn’t make it bad because they have magazines in the stores that have naked people inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment