Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal 8


Journal 8

During this class I have learned a lot about writing paper and looking at different articles and pointing out the main ideas and finding a thesis. Many of the assignments I didn’t agree with because we were going by a topic every time. I think that we could have gotten a free write not just based on what has been giving to us. It wasn’t  a lot of writing in my last English class this was new to me we didn’t have that many writing assignment it was just seem like it in this class it  was a paper back to back. Meanwhile I did enjoy the speakers that we had that came to visit the class. The way that I would review the blogs is by letting everyone comments on the post first and then email the three people who they have comment on. This was my first time doing a blog in class I was confused the first few weeks but as the course went on I got the hang of it. I really enjoyed the blog activity I think it should be used and it really keeps a way that the teacher can keeps up with the work. The bog can also is a way that people stay in touch. I really didn’t know that people used blog to make websites and to use them for other things. Overall I would give my teacher a good report when things were giving to be done it was communicate well and in an order and explain in details. I enjoyed being in your class hopefully I can used this in many ways. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment